I am pleased to announce the publication of yet another femdom fantasy: “Sold: Femdom Exchange & Mart!”.
The problem with being a slave is that a slave is property, and property gets bought and sold. This truth was brought home with a bang to Pete when, one day, he was unceremoniously bundled into the boot of his Mistress’s car and delivered to a new owner. Pete wasn’t sure whether his former Mistress had needed the money or had simply grown tired of him. Either way, he was now the property of a much more strict and demanding Mistress than he was used to. Life was about to get a whole lot harder for Pete…
This story is around six and a half thousand works.
I hope you enjoy it!
It may seem that I am publishing a lot more than usual these last few days. And indeed I am. I have some holiday time to use up, so have more time for writing; and I also want to sort out all the old, long half-finished stories that have been ‘lying around’, figuratively speaking. So I have been a busy little bee lately.
Here are a comprehensive set of links for this book to the various Amazon
Kindle Stores. If your country isn’t on the list, use USA (plain vanilla
- Buy Sold from Amazon USA
- Buy Sold from Amazon UK
- Buy Sold from Amazon Germany
- Buy Sold from Amazon France
- Buy Sold from Amazon Spain
- Buy Sold from Amazon Italy
- Buy Sold from Amazon Netherlands
- Buy Sold from Amazon Japan
- Buy Sold from Amazon India
- Buy Sold from Amazon Canada
- Buy Sold from Amazon Brazil
- Buy Sold from Amazon Mexico
- Buy Sold from Amazon Australia