Here are lists of all Miranda Birch’s Femdom Fantasises, broken down by type. Within each type, stories are listed in chronological order. There are four main types:
- Hard Femdom — just what is says on the box! Usually non-consensual; hard labour; frequent severe punishment; nudity and chastity non-negotiable!
- Domestic Femdom — not quite as severe as the hard stuff, and usually involving domestic situations with wife/girlfriend.
- Romantic Femdom — femdom with a much softer edge; like Domestic Femdom it generally concerns wives/girlfriends in a more realistic setting than the hard stuff. The ladies are sometimes BBW, sometimes not, sometimes mature, sometimes not, sometimes harsher, sometimes softer; but always, always, ALWAYS totally in control!
- Frilly Femdom — explores the world of forced feminisation. Can be quite hard or quite soft, but generally leans towards the harder edge of things.
Lists of Books
- Diary of a Dominant Divorcée (trilogy)
- White Collar Crime, Slave Collar Punishment (trilogy)
- Cruel Summer (trilogy)
- Upstairs, Downstairs
- Mistress Lucy’s Estate (ongoing serial)
- Under the Female Yoke (2-book series)
- Mistress Karen’s Prisoner
- The Long Weekend
- Mrs Roberts
- Tanya Hyde
- Gynocracy Park (ongoing series)
- Femdom Future (ongoing series)
- On Loan
- Catherine’s Conquest; or, The Booby Trap
- Dominant Duo (trilogy)
- Mrs Johnston’s Manor (trilogy)
- Serving Miss and Madame
- Guidance on Training Your Slave
- Permanent Position
- Deadlier Than The Male (ongoing series)
- Modern Servitude
- Femdom Tableaux
- A Choice
- Countess Garouge
- Privately Punished (trilogy)
- Triple Domination
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
- Femdom Underworld (trilogy)
- Femdom Trap (duology?)
- Naked Prisoners
- Made to Pay
- Diary of a Submissive
- Mistress Mandy (series)
- Perfectly Legal
- Husband Trainers (trilogy)
- Trapped Toy Boys (ongoing series)
- Marriage Guidance
- Awakening The Mature BBW Domme
- Love Slave Trainer
- Caught Peeping (trilogy)
- The Awakening
- The Initiation
- Maid To Serve
- Mistress Nina’s Petticoated Playthings (trilogy)
- Sissies In Servitude
- Frocked and Locked
- Auntie’s Pet
- The Stepford Maids (ongoing series)
- Rock Bottom
- The Wife, the Mother-in-law, the Boss and the Sissy Maid
- Role Reversal
- From Master to Maid
- Male Maid Manor
- The Sissy Trap
- Trophy Wife, Sissified Spouse
- The Petticoat Trap
- The Petticoating of Petunia Pinkpanties (trilogy)
- Slutty Sandra
Finding and Buying Books
If you are searching for a particular type of story, there are two ways these are categorised on my website.
First, we have the category Erotica. Within that, there is Femdom. Within that, there is Hard, Domestic, Romantic, and Frilly. So clicking on the Frilly category should bring up all the stories in the Erotica/Femdom/Frilly category. So that’s one way to find your type of story.
Also, there are things called Tags, which identify the themes (well, that’s what I call them anyway) in a story. For example, Countess Garouge is tagged as 24/7, caning, castration, CFNM, chastity, corporal punishment, historical, horror, oral, torture, vampirism. If you click on any tag, it gives you a list of all stories which are tagged with that particular theme.
There is a much longer and chattier guide to all my stories. It is very long, but you may find it helpful: A Beginner’s Guide To My Femdom Fantasies.
Amazon is easy. There are Amazon links on each book page (see above); or just go here: Miranda Birch on Amazon.
Smashwords is easy. There is a Smashwords link on each book page (see above); or just go here: Miranda Birch on Smashwords
Nook (Barnes & Noble)
There may or may not be a link to the Nook version on the book’s page; but all my books are there, so if there is not, just go here and search:
Miranda Birch on Nook.
There may or may not be a link to the Apple version on the book’s page; but all my books are there, so if there is not, just go here and search:
Miranda Birch on Apple.
There may or may not be a link to the Kobo version on the book’s page; if there is not, just go here and search:
Miranda Birch on Kobo.
But: Kobo are rather picky about what they will accept. If you cannot find a story on Kobo, your best bet is Smashwords.
Google seem to take everything, but it is early days. Touch wood! Miranda Birch on Google Play
Tolino serves the German-speaking world, and distributes to quite a lot of shops. Here they all are: just search for “Miranda Birch” on whatever one you fancy:
Tolino also are rather picky about what they will accept. If you cannot find a story on Tolino, your best bet is Smashwords.